Nice, smart and great sounding speakers for the money.
Good value for money, they sound great, which surprised me as i have looked at the front speaker output over a range from 2 hz to 20 khz and found the response is flattish at the start then rises and finally falls at just over 10 khz, see spectrum photo.
Disappointed that spikes were not included as these really do not only perform better with them, but as they are top heavy, prevents them from toppling when accidently knocking them. I have suspended wooden floors, so would buy spikes regardless.
These are awesome for the money. I bought the full set inc centre and rear book shelf speakers. I bought them to replace my black mission speakers that i thought could not be beaten. Woofers in the base realy make a difference, i no longer need to use the sub box anymore.
Bass is deep the tops are good mids are a little dull but i have 2 other speakers connected to a 4 channel hifi that have good mid range i have not fully put them under pressure yet.
I purchased the entire set of speakers for my surround sound system. Front lhs & rhs, centre, rear lhs & rhs and the sub. The sound from all of these speakers are absolutely amazing. I am running them off of a pioneer amp and the clean and crisp quality of sound is beyond anything that i have heard from any speaker at this price.
Fabulous speakers for the money , i use them with the denon app pma-520a. Great clarity , with nice bass kick.
Yes very happy with these loud speakers the german build quality is excellent good quality and service thay arrived well packaged and no damage great looking speakers and thay sound good for the price.
I was shocked at how good these speakers sound.
They look well very well made and finished and the components appear to be of high quality. But these are mid-range speakers, meaning they have no bass at all. I can only assume they are supposed to be used with a 5. 1 system where you would also have a sub-woofer. There is also no vent on the speakers (bass-reflex), it’s a sealed unit, i guess without generating any bass it doesn’t need one. I was comparing these with mission 700 (not good speakers but at least has bass) and cambridge sx-50 (great speakers imo)i’m doing 4 stars for what they are, but i wouldn’t consider using these on their own for your sound system.
I decided to take a chance on these speakers, never having heard of auna prior to my purchase. I have to say that these floor standing, attractive units punch way above their weight. Crisp top end and mid range, and the 12′ speakers in each unit deliver nice deep bass too. I can’t stress just what great value for money these are, and would recommend them to anyone looking to put together a decent home cinema setup.
Excellent value – as good as speakers 3 or 4 times the price.
I bought these speakers because i’d read a few reviews and at the price sounded like a bit of a bargain compared to the 2nd hand kefs and tannoys i’d been searching for. Visually they are very attractive and their slim design allows them to look at home even in a small listening room. Sounded a little bit harsh at 1st ( straight out of the box), but after 3 days of 24hr hour running in they now sound fabulous. Only drawback is they are not bi-wired, so investment in decent speaker cable is important to get the most from them. Otherwise a stonking pair of speakers for very little money. Here are the specifications for the auna Line 501-CS-WN Passive Centre Hifi Speaker:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Passive 2-way centre speaker with 60 watts RMS power | Two 10 cm (4 “) midrange speaker with phase plug and 2.5 cm (1”) tweeter | Elegant tweeter housing out of aluminium
- High-quality connection terminal with gold-plated contacts | Closed wooden cabinet with walnut finish and removable speaker grille
- Connections: 1 x connection terminal | Power: max. 120 watts | frequency range: 89Hz – 20kHz
- Experience the new line – based on the proven Line 500 standing speakers, auna follows the consistent further development in the form of a strong-sounding centre speaker. | The auna Line 501 CS is a powerful centre speaker with two 10cm (4″) midrange along with phase plug and a 2.5cm (1″) tweeter with an elegant aluminium trim and 60W RMS output.
- As a central solution for a sophisticated cinematic experience, the passive 2-way speaker offers matched components that produce a balanced, silky sound and allow high speech intelligibility, even at low volumes. The high-quality connection terminals have gold-plated contacts to ensure a distortion-free signal transmission.
For the price would definitely recommend.
I also took a chance, after old harlech castle speakers were not performing correctly, probably due to heat from a wood burneri can honestly say they are beyond expectation, on both digital tv/radio. I cannot fault them on different types of music, we will be playing mainly classical. The packaging was really first class, £2. 99 all the way from berlin (originally)i have no hesitation in giving them 10 out of 10.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Best Value I’ve had on electronics.
- Awesome for the money.